Wednesday 23 November 2011

I'm an Award Winner!

I am thrilled and still in a state of shock to announce that I won an award at the weekend!

The first ever Welsh National Wedding Awards were held in Scarlets Parc, Llanelli on 21st November 2011 which was organized by JR Events & Promotions.They did a marvelous job and we all had a fantastic time.

I was shortlisted to the top five in Best Jewllery and Best Wedding Stationery in West Wales. To my amazement I won the Best Wedding Stationery in West Wales!!!!

I am truly honoured and very grateful to everyone who voted for me and I thank my husband for all his support and for believing in me.Without him I wouldn't be able to do it and it shows that it's worth putting up with my craft stuff cluttering up the living room!!!!

Once again I thank you all!



Photo taken by Prue Creations.
info@purethinking.com

No comments:

Post a Comment